Wednesday, December 25, 2013

5 links with patterns to make kickass covers for electronic gadgets



Did you wake up this morning with a new gadget of some sort? Maybe an eReader, a phone, a tablet, a netbook, a laptop. If you're at all like me, the first thing you did was download every app ever made - even the ones you know you'll never use. No! ESPECIALLY the ones you know you'll never use. And then you probably spent time looking at THINGS and STUFF of all kinds (Reddit, Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, io9.com, and every other site you can think of) until the words blurred together. And then, very possibly, or maybe this is just me, you contemplated how you could pimp your gadget. (I often look at Redbubble.com for ideas for cases and things I'd like printed on them because I am a terrible fangirl who ships all of the Sterek she can (and then some)). But maybe you're not into wearing your fandom on your sleeve, so to speak. Maybe you're more the type who would prefer to knit or sew or crochet the most kickass cover that ever did kickass. And if that's the case I am, as ever, your enabler because in today's post I offer up 5 links that provide some great cover/sleeve ideas for electronic gadgets. I'm helpful like that. Now I have to find some sucker to make ME one of these.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1. Laptop, iPad, mp3 player, eReader bag patterns - Pinterest board
2. 37 gadget cases and Kindle cover sewing patterns - website
3. 50+ iPad and Kindle covers, cases to make - website
4. Free knitting patterns: Phone, tablet and laptop covers - website
5. Kindle covers - Pinterest board

No comments: