Tuesday, December 31, 2013

5 bits of Etsy related BBC Sherlock goodness


I am, most unabashedly, a BBC Sherlock fan. It causes a bit of "discussion" in our household. My siblings are ardent Robert Downey Jr fans and heart his Sherlock times infinity. I don't dislike the movie version. I've seen them in cinemas, and if they make more sequels no doubt I'll see those, too. I've watched them on DVD with family and friends. I'm just...not a fan. And that's okay. Sometimes you are, and sometimes you're not. That's how fandoms work. My siblings don't really get the Cumberbatch Sherlock thing and, at the end of the day, that's okay, too. I don't judge them. (Okay, maybe I do just a smidgeon because HULLO). There's room for all of us. I seriously believe that.

I'm not going to tell you why you should or shouldn't watch Cumberbatch/Freeman as Sherlock and Watson. You'll either get to it on your own or you won't. But you won't feel any pressure from me. This is a simple fangirl post. Remember how I've told you in the past that I often like to play in Etsy for fandom things? This would be one of those fandoms (this, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and MTV's Teen Wolf). I love to see what people come up with, and get an idea of just how crazily creative some people can be. It is AWESOME. From me to you: 5 bits of Etsy related BBC Sherlock goodness











1 comment:

breve711 said...

I thought the ring was something else and I'm ashamed of myself :/