Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5 bookish bits of Etsy love

"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
- Cecil B. DeMille

Etsy. It keeps me sane when I need it most because oohh, lookit the pretty. In other words, it provides distraction by the plenty. And it drives me nuts when I don't need it most because it's a huge crushing reminder that I am not the least bit craftsy. Craftery? Crafty? BUT IT'S OKAY PEOPLE, because there is still huge enjoyment to be gotten out of others' endeavours. Truly. As this post shows you. Which is proof positive that I have naught else to do on a weekend but play in Etsy and OOH and AAHH over scrabble tile pendants and scarves. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. Here are 5 bookish bits of Etsy love. And love them I do.




















1. Where the Wild Things Are book scrabble tile pendant
AND! This user also has a Charlotte's Web scrabble tile pendant, too. LOVELOVELOVE. Far and away my favourite picture book.















2. Alexander McQueen legendary shoes as a bookmark. Lady gaga legs in the book. Purple glitter. Elegant high fashion gift for her
Because dismembered body parts hanging out of books are my caffeine *solemn look* No seriously, these are kinda cool.





















3. Pride and Prejudice book scarf
My only fear with this is that, knowing my luck, I would get someone come up to me and try to read every single line while I stand there like a dork.














4. Custom Made bags made out of recycled magazine paper
Go on, tell me this isn't awesome and I'll call you a liar.














5. Gothic classics mini book charms set of all 5 steampunk spooky inspired halloween
My birthday is in May *hint hint*

No comments: