Saturday, July 20, 2013

Your top 5 most downloaded Freegal Music tracks RIGHT NOW

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
- Ray Charles

Oh, people! I was nosey about what songs you all are downloading from Freegal Music, right? So I popped in and had a look at our most popular songs. What - who - why - like...hmm. I don't know which way to look or who to blame first. Look at your life. Look at your choices. They all led to this moment where YOU GUYS made Miley Cyrus our most downloaded artist *makes puppy dog eyes* (Please. Like I can talk. I still love the Spice Girls). Here are your top 5 most downloaded Freegal Music tracks RIGHT NOW. (And I freely admit that I grabbed the Daft Punk and Miley Cyrus songs. And they are good #whollyunrepentant *sniffs*).

Freegal Music
Auckland Libraries members can enjoy 3 free, legal music downloads a week with Freegal Music. You can access thousands of files from the vast Sony Music catalogue. So, how does it work? Like this:

* Log in with your Auckland Libraries barcode number and PIN to browse Freegal Music (you can contact us if you have any queries/problems: tosca.waerea@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz)
* Each library member can download up to three songs per week
* Each song has a sample clip you can listen to before downloading
* You can keep track of your downloads by using the counter at the top of the site
* The download counter resets itself every Monday afternoon. (Please note: Unused downloads do not carry over into the next week)
* Please note that downloads cannot be reversed under any circumstances, even if you cancel the download
* If your download is interrupted or cancelled by accident, you can download it again from the Recent Downloads. You can do this twice, and only for songs downloaded in the current and last week

Have you used Freegal Music?




People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson
We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now


More by Kelly Clarkson:
* Greatest hits chapter 1
* Stronger
* All I ever wanted
* My December
* Breakaway
* Thankful

Get Lucky by Daft Punk (featuring Pharrell Williams)
The present has no ribbon
Your gift keeps on giving,
What is this I'm feeling?
If you wanna leave I'm ready (ah)
We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars



More by Daft Punk:
* Random access memories (where you can also find Get Lucky)
* Alive 2007
* Musique, Volume 1, 1993-2005
* Human after all
* Discovery
* Homework


Bones by Ginny Blackmore
I'm not tryna play the victim
Don't wanna go head to head
But boy I shouldn't have to stand in the mirror
Convincing myself I'm fair
Baby that's your job to do
Baby you should think I'm beautiful



Bulletproof by Stan Walker
It’s been a while
I’m back again
I’m stronger now
I’m not afraid
To say that I was so wrong wrong yeah yeah


More by Stan Walker:
* From the inside out
* The complete collection
* Introducing Stan Walker
* Let the music play



We can't stop by Miley Cyrus
So la da di da di, we like to party
Dancing with Miley
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can’t stop
And we won’t stop


More by Miley Cyrus:
* Can't be tamed
* The time of our lives

No comments: